
"I know it's not much, but I didn't want to rely on my parents to pay for this trip, so I've been saving up for this myself" Ryan explained when they arrived at the poor campsite.
"Well, because I didn't expect a honeymoon at all, I sure do not mind camping, I'm so excited to be here! Can we go and see the pyramids? I wouldn't mind looking around those tombs day and night! Perhaps we even get to see a mummy!"
And so Ryan and Satya head out to the market where Satya buys a book about exploring tombs and starts reading it right away.
And where Ryan can't stop admiring his ring while waiting for the merchant to pack all the things he just ordered for their tomb exploring.
"Don't you think it's a pretty ring? I just can't believe how lucky I am that I have this ring!"
The merchant shakes his head, weary of all those honeymooners that just have to show him their wedding rings.
When they arrive at the pyramid, they feel small and insignificant, they feel the need to conquer this massive thing, so they try to find the entrance.
Once inside, Ryan checks out if the surroundings are safe, while Satya keeps checking out her wedding ring.
"Check this out! Even in this poor lighting it keeps glittering! It is so pretty!"
When the surroundings are checked the couple continue inside. Ryan thought he had secured the path ahead of them, and is scared to death when Satya starts yelling "I'm on fire! I''m on fire! Put me out, hurry!"
Ryan quickly acts, and shoves her into the steam fountains behind him.
With this frightening event behind them, Ryan decides he'd better cheer Satya up by giving her this present right now, "I meant to save this for later on, it's just a little something I bought for you back home."
After unwrapping her gift Satya's eyes begin to shine, "a little something? You bought me a scribbling pad! That's great and so thoughtful of you!" "Yeah well, I know how much you like to write, and I thought perhaps you wanted to write down stuff about our honeymoon, as a remembrance of some sort..."
With Satya all cheered up, he helps her to figure out how this "shower in a can" works. The merchant insisted they'd take a few, and he has never been happier about a suggestion like that. They decide to walk a little bit further to find some space to set up their tent, this ordeal has tired the both of them, so they need to get some sleep.
While looking for the right spot to pitch a tent, Satya discovers a hidden area, and in there she notices a treasure chest of some sorts. And before Ryan can stop her, she goes to open it.
Upon opening the chest, Satya notices a weird smell coming from inside it. When it is fully opened Satya notices a goldlike glow coming from inside it, but before she can take a proper look she sees something move and before she can register what it is, some sort of dust hits her face, blinding her momentarily and before she do anything about it she accidentally breaths it in while gasping for air. While Satya is still coughing her lungs out, Ryan rushes over and closes the chest. "What are you doing? I thought you had read that book of yours! First you get set on fire, and now you just go and open chests that could contain creepy stuff!" "Calm down love, it's just a bit of dust that got into my face, that chest must have been closed for ages, no wonder it was dusty. I'm perfectly fine." She looks at Ryan as his eyes widen and knows what he's up to now. She decides to let him have his moment, and a few minutes later Ryan faints.
After promising Ryan that she would not go and open anymore strange things, she went off to look around as Ryan put up their tent, when Satya returned, he was excited that he managed to set it up the first try.
All worn down, they kiss each other good night and get inside the tent.
They are so tired, they fall asleep right away...
The next morning they continue through the tomb in the hope the exit is near, but very soon they find their path blocked by some electrical phenomena.
But as the both of them try to find a way to get past it, they hear a strange noise, as if a mechanic starts to work, and behind Satya holes pop up.
"What the..." Ryan is shocked, "wait there! don't move a muscle, I'll try and get it turned off again"
While Ryan is trying to find a way to turn of those things, Satya checks out her ring again while saying "It's not like I can go anywhere love, I have full trust in you."
After Ryan managed to turn of the electrical traps, they finally find the route to the exit in through a diving well. Shivering from the cold water, both Satya and Ryan are quite happy to be able to leave the tomb and decide to stick to enjoying the locals for the rest of their honeymoon here. This tomb exploring turned out to be much more dangerous then they thought it would be.
When those statues are finally out of the way, they can go upstairs and breath in some fresh air.
Back in the land of the living, Ryan manages to show of some of his acting talent by telling a horror story based on their trip through the pyramid. The guy that sits alongside Satya is so impressed, that he offers them to stay over at his place for their final night here, so they won't have to suffer anymore.
The invitation has been accepted, and their last night in Egypt has been well spend. The next morning they thank Farouk Rashid for his hospitality and go home.
------------------------------------------notes-------------------------------
And the plot thickens...................first steps for my plot for this gen has been set in motion........there is no going back from here *snifs*
Oh for real, they didn't get invited to spend the night, they were visiting him when I decided to make them woohoo in his bed, I had actually hoped he would storm in to tell them to stop behaving inappropriately, but that didn't happen. Apparently it is completely normal to woohoo in someones bed whom you have only just met.........
























Oooh, lots of drama in the pyramid! I hope they enjoy the rest of their honeymoon
ReplyDeleteThe wedding was lovely and the honeymoon was certainly exciting!
ReplyDeleteI hope Ryan and Satya have a great life together.
: D
ReplyDeleteI know that tomb! And Satya and Ryan really are cute together.
When I played through all the tombs as my explorer sim she ALWAYS slept in random people's houses. Just ask to stay over.
Gasp! No! While I love the story so far I have a bad feeling that Satya shouldn't have opened that chest. :(
ReplyDelete