Thursday, 22 December 2011

2.4 Busted!

!Warning! Contains some nude and swearing !Warning!

So the days went by for Boy spend working, and after work spend chatting to Danya over the phone. She was so easy to talk to, the house could burn down without him noticing. So when the weekend arrived he decided to ask Danya out for a date. Nerves were kicking in when he popped the question, but she happily agreed. They decided to go swimming in the local pool near by. Danya wasn't a big fan of crowds, and during the evening hours, they were sure it wouldn't be to busy there.

They had fun playing games in the water.

"Yes! I won!" Boy yelled when Danya came up first. "Hmpf, don't be such a child, you might have won this time, but that is because I lwasn't trying!"

"Now who is the child here," Boy said while splashing her, gniffling because Danya showed to be a sore loser.
When the evening started to come to an end, both were reluctant to say goodbye. So they decided to continue the evening drinking coffee in Boys apartment.


With all the flirting and holding hands in the taxi, Boy had an anxiety attack while waiting for the elevator. Danya couldn't resist it when Boy was acting all shy like that, and was about to make a witty comment when...



Boy kissed her! He had been working up the nerve to do that all evening.


After that first kiss, more followed.

Once in the elevator, they looked at each other, filled with excitement for what was going to happen when they would get to Boys apartment. 

And in the spur of the moment, Boy decided he didn't want to wait any longer, not even that few minutes it would take to get up to his apartment.


But when they reached Boy's floor and the doors opened.

"Oops...busted!"

Besides startling that poor neighbor that intended to get into the elevator, there was no harm done, so Boy and Danya decided to continue to Boys bedroom.

Where at least Danya would think nobody could see them...Boy knew better and figured he had to tell her about Buddy some time, but not today...

With both of them having better things to do, they didn't notice something going on in Boy's kitchen before it was almost over.

Danya freaked out, "how the hell could we have not heard the alarm going off, the cops coming in, a fight! This is just awful Boy, that burglar could have gone and emptied the entire apartment without us noticing a thing!" Boy knew he had to calm her down, before she'd get to the bonkers stage.

So he popped out some flowers and said, "yes, and isn't it great! That's how good we are together!" The officer looks at them, wondering why his partner never does anything romantic like this.

"I wish this would never end," Danya whispers as the officer is heading for the door with the burglar. "It doesn't have to," Boy whispers back.

"I know this might be going a bit fast and all, but since the moment I first saw you on the streets I knew you would be the one for me, and I really don't want this to end either, so...Danya Xun, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"
Danya squeals of excitement, this was something she had never expected when he said it didn't have to end. She thought he would ask her to stay the night, or perhaps to become his girlfriend, but to become his wife?
When she broke loose from her grumpy mother, her mother warned her that she would be just like her. And she never ever wanted to be alone for the rest of her life. Sure here mother had two children, but she and her little brother were cloned. So her mother kind of cheated. But the cloning bit did make her believe she would stay on her own, just like her mother. Danya couldn't believe her luck when she met Boy, but she thought it would be something she could enjoy for as long as it lasted, until Boy would move on to someone else. 

Danya jumped for joy when it finally sank in that Boy wouldn't be moving on. That Boy felt the same way she did and that she could be his future. "Yes, yes, yes! Oh I can't believe this is happening!" She said while still jumping up and down. "Well, stand still then! So i can put this ring on your finger!"

"Oh it's a beautiful ring Boy! I love it, and I love you!!"

"Well then, isn't it time you showed me??"



Danya giggled while jumping into his arms.

And Boy finally felt at home when he held his future wife close.

----------------------------Notes-----------------------------------

Okay :) so I realize there are also some goals to be worked on. This is the second week of Boy's adult life. He's a social bunny, so he should go on a date/outing every week. His first outing (not a date!) was with his boss, he needed to get on her good side for promotions :) his second date was the one with danya, the others i described didn't really happen, though he did at some point go out quite a lot on his own.

As for his job, he's a report processor right now, thats the 3rd of the business career :) Next chapter! A wedding!!! And a surprise :P

oh btw......I think i got them all, but i kept typing Serena instead of Danya, so if you do see a Serena in there, just think Danya.




10 comments:

  1. A very sweet end line.

    And they seriously get all the way nekkid in the elevator? They don't just, um, remove as necessary? Foolishness ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well apparently they do (though i believe twallans MC had something with the still being naked when the doors opened :P)....

    Though Danya kept her hat on, i think Boy must have been singing "You can leave your hat on, tudidumtudidum, tudidumtudidum"

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Sims never get naked for elevator woohoo. I've done a lot of scenes where I keep the camera inside the elevator for the event, and I've never seen them get naked. So maybe it's a mod you are using?

    Anyway, great chapter, I'm so happy for Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bewbs. Goodness, I'm immature.

    Anyway; I can't wait for their kiddos and I'm glad Boy is getting some semblance of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. never even know you could get the camera inside the elevator while woohooing :D *runs of to try that*

    i have to admit, i have never seen my sims turn up naked before this either...it was just a lucky shot, because i tend to keep snapping during some events hehe

    rofl giga, aren't we all?? I like a bit of realism on my sims *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to pause once they are in the elevator, and zoom in until you are in there with them. Using the Tab key helps there.
    I have an elevator sex scene here if you want to see what they do in there, lol:
    http://fosterenmity.blogspot.com/2011/07/chapter-49-modification.html

    I just imagine they open or pull down only what is necessary to get the job done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a great shot tbh!! :D

    and lol, thats the way i would do it too, if i'd get my husband crazy enough (which i won't ever, never....) gnagna

    ReplyDelete
  8. And that, boys and girls, is why you don't get full nude for public woo-hoo. XD

    The proposal was adorable and I'm so happy they're getting married! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, the proposal was so sweet, they look like they'll be so happy together :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how cute! I'm so happy that Boy has found true love. *swoons*

    ...But now I'm nervous about this "surprise".

    ReplyDelete